Posted by : Unknown 8.7.13


I've fallen in love with the quote: "I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen." It couldn't be more true. Thinking about God has me thinking about my life and what I'm doing with it. I don't want to fall into that realm of living that will bring me down. I know my life here on earth is limited and I plan to make it right.

That being said, I realized that I want to take this blog in a slightly, different direction. There won't be any hardcore changes, there will be more "me" talking inside every blog post. I want to let my re-found faith in God to speak through every word I write for my readers. I have always loved God. He is what I live for and I want to make that be my leading force.

Without him, I wouldn't be who I am-- who I am meant to be. This will not be a religious blog (even though there's nothing wrong with that), but a blog where I find myself, rebuild myself, with the help of God. Below is a small list of christian blogs that I love to read. They are not in particular order; they're all unique in their own way.

Internet Monk is a great blog with an evangelical approach that gets you thinking.

Sayable is run by Lore Ferguson. She has an inspiring way of finding messages in the world around us.

Christian Personal Finance was one of the first christian blogs I came across that gave useful advice on the money spectrum of our lives.

Beginning And End post about Christianity in the media, bible, and elsewhere.

ODAK has many posts about theology, culture, scripture, etc.

I'm positive that there are many more decent christian blogs just like these. If you think I'm missing one, please leave a comment.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -