Posted by : Unknown 27.9.13


I recently signed up with Smiley 360 like two weeks or so ago. I didn't expect to get picked to product test these awesome permanent makers. But lucky me, I received the Smiley box a few days ago. I love their little slogan, "Be heard. Be happy."  I believe it does the name of the business justice. And let's not forget that I was very happy with my new markers.


Here's a picture of the smiley sticker on the box. Very cute.


Here's a glimpse of what was inside. I only thought I would be sent the markers to test out, but they sent a couple of other goodies too.


I received three glitter glue sticks in the green, gold, and red.


I love the packaging of the markers. They were all sectioned off into their own group of colors. My favorite is the pastel colors. The markers also has a nice rubber grip that I thought put an extra touch to them. These are definitely not your regular cheap, permanent markers.


Lastly, I received a coffee mug/cup for me to decorate it the way I wanted with my new markers.


I had fun decorating my cup. It says, "Living Is Easy". I think I'm going to give it to my sister since she broke her last one.


I played around with the colors and this was the end result.


Look at the pretty flower!


Well, that's it. I'm totally happy with these markers. If you want to sign up to test items with Smiley 360 then click the link.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -