Posted by : Unknown 28.6.13


As a young girl, I listened to TLC all the time. My favorite was Lisa Lopes (Left Eye). I liked how she rapped because it was unique in the way she did it. I was sad to know that she left this world (RIP) behind for a better place.



Namie Amuro, on the other hand, I started listening to her music in my teenage years. I'm a big fan of J-pop (Japanese pop), in fact, I'm a huge fan of all kinds of music. Namie has a great voice and I can see the appeal of TLC picking her to partner up with them for their remake of "Waterfalls". Waterfalls is TLC's best song, according to me.



I don't see Namie as a means to replace Left Eye, I see her as a singer who will do justice to the song. I believe that the song will come out being better than anyone thought it would be. I can't wait to see the new video. Until then I have to reminisce and listen to the old version.


{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -