Posted by : Unknown 5.7.13















4th of July was fun and full of family. I enjoyed the fact that I got just about everyone to pitch in and help with something. My niece and nephew were some of our main helpers, and I thank my nephew for taking these pictures for me.

The only mishap I think I had yesterday was when I was trying to cut the ham but ended up cutting myself a little bit. I don't know how it happened, but it did happen. Safe to say that I stayed away from that evil ham all day. Enjoy the photos and I hope y'all had just as great of a Independence Day as we did.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -