Posted by : Unknown 9.8.13


I'm so relieved. I finished The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones yesterday. Just in time for the big movie premiere on August 21, 2013. I have to admit that I was one of the lucky ones who was picked on Crowdtap to receive book one for free.

I don't want to write any spoilers so I'll just give my safe opinion about the book: Clary is one of the most frustrating characters for me to like. There! I can't count how many times I stopped reading the book because her character was just too ignorant for me.

I still want to watch the movie and maybe buy the rest of the series to see where everything is going, because there were too many lies and secrets that was going on in just this one book.


Here's the link for those of you who want to join the brand on Crowdtap

Freebie: Read the first 100 pages of book 1.

Check out the trailer of the movie if you're interested.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -