Posted by : Unknown 15.9.13


It's been a long and tiring week. Hopefully I will be able to post more to "Life String". Besides other things happening in life, I've been researching for an upcoming "Ultimate list" post that I hope to finish sometime soon.

Here are a selected few things that made the list for this week. I thought I'd share:


Yahoo Yodelers let's you get behind the scenes to give your opinion to help shape existing and future products. I've did at least 10 or more simple surveys for them expressing my opinion about certain things. The surveys aren't long and tedious (thank goodness), but you do get rewarded for your opinion by winning gift cards or trying out products. I can't wait to see how it goes. I was invited to join them, but you can join if you create an account.


Fangasm is a new reality show all about geeks, gamers, anime fans, etc. It will premiere on September 24 10/9 Central. I so want to see it.

Trailer:


Haven is back with season four! This has got to be one of my favorite shows on Syfy. I've been a fan since the first episode of the first season. The show is original with a good plot and it's based off of Stephen King's "Colorado Kid". What more can a girl ask for? Season 4, episode 1 premiered on Friday. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to watch it until this morning and it was awesome. Can't wait for episode 2.

Trailer: 


Betalize is a startup business for beta testers and people looking to get their websites beta tested. This is a favorite because I find the idea very promising so far. Hopefully it will stay that way.


Last, but not least, is my new laptop my brothers bought me. I was totally surprised when they were like, "Here, this is for you". I'm so going to use it when the college quarter rolls around. But for now, I'll continue to use my old one.


The bundle came with a laptop (of course), a cordless mouse, anti-virus software, USB, and a laptop cover sleeve. I feel so loved.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -