Posted by : Unknown 12.8.13


It was an unexpected surprise that my youngest brother had planned an afternoon out with the whole family. We don't get out as much as most people, but we plan to remedy that soon. We do like spending time together whenever we're all available.

We ended up going to Perkins and enjoyed ourselves while having a good time. We're usually a bunch of loud mouths when having fun together. I really cherish these small moments in life where there's always laughter and joy.

Speaking of that, the Minnesota State Fair is right around the corner. I'm excited to say that I'm going! Well my family and I, that is. We decided on a day that we're all available. I just can't wait to have fun and eat all that greasy, fatty, unhealthy fair food. 

Below are some of the pictures taken today. There aren't that many.


My nephew playing tic tac toe with one of my brothers on his Galaxy Note.


One of my brothers.


My delicious Tangler burger.


My tasty fries.


My dad buttering up his biscuit.


More family members. I didn't take pictures of them all, just wanted the pictures of the food.


Ok, there's a funny story behind these cups. When you usually dine at a restaurant you can be sure they will have doggy bags available to you, but no-one ever asks if there are doggy cups. I brought this point up today and had the whole crew laughing. I wanted to ask the waitress if they offered such a thing because we had a whole pitcher of lemonade that I didn't want to waste. I guess she over heard my loud mouth and brought some out. I was shocked that they existed outside of my head. I had to take pictures as proof that there's such a thing as doggy cups.


My oldest brother holding the doggy cups. Aww.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -