Posted by : Unknown 9.12.13


So you're a beginner freelance writer and you're wondering where to start? We all have to start somewhere and it's best to start where you can gain more credentials before succumbing to a bigger/better freelance job.

Listed below is a super simple list of websites where anybody can start making money to write. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner, intermediate, or advance writer, these websites below are perfect for everyone. In fact, some of us freelance writers still use some of these websites as backup jobs.

UPFRONT PAYMENT JOBS









RESIDUAL JOBS






BIDDING JOBS



{ 8 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. on the web jobs are increasingly becoming popular Throughout the world. This has been prompted from the availability associated with reliable Internet. thus freelancers have found a great reason to function online. the justifies why added an individual usually are leaving ordinary jobs IN ADDITION TO joining your freelancing field.self-employed

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at v. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ? there…my friends thought that I was crazy, as I was always recording what I was hearing. From ringtones to traffic noises, I have a huge collection of seconds-to-minutes recordings. Your article on how I can cash in on my hobby and to make money as a freelancer is awesome. Now, I know that I am not a wierdo. I have registered at some micro job sites like Download Business Cards, music editing services which are sure to help me make money for my passion. Can’t wait to see the astonished looks as I wave a wad of notes on their faces! Ha..ha…

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well I really get amazed to read this. It's really good. Thanks for sharing your blog. Local seo marketing services

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check free web site traffic and promotion

Blog Archive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

- Copyright © 2014 Life Strings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -